We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Motor Claims Handler to join our team at Innocent Driver®.
£20,000 – £24,000
Temporarily remote working (COVID-19)
Who is Innocent Driver®?
Innocent driver helps people to get their vehicles repaired following an accident. We also provide replacement hire vehicles and can help clients with their personal injury claims. Our clients range from garages to fleet customers to insurance brokers and to solicitors.
We cover the entire UK operating out of our Head Office in the centre of Glasgow. We enjoy a strong market presence by offering competitive products and services to our clients in both the public and private sectors.
We have experienced strong growth and have plans for continued development. Our people are a mix of experienced and progressive team members and we are always looking to recruit like-minded individuals with a view to long term employment that benefits both parties.
Focus of the Role
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and managing business opportunities through direct (inside) sales activity, managing/influencing a mixture of inbound and outbound leads.
- A high performer who is highly target driven & motivated.
- Be a go-getting, new business seeking, revenue generator
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced inside sales environment
- Must be organised and comfortable with maintenance of key information on all accounts and prospects
- Identify, pro-actively seek out, take ownership and continually deliver new business opportunities enthusiastically building client relationships
- Actively call on key prospects
- Researching your target market to generate leads, prospecting and prioritizing leads
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure a smooth on boarding process
- Effectively managing a pipeline of prospects, and accurately report progress through our CRM
- Working closely with the operations team to provide partners with a seamless operational service.
- Previous sales experience. Selling to motor trade or insurance clients would be an advantage however we do take other factors such as attitude, professionalism, work rate, and motivation into consideration
- IT Literacy in Microsoft Office packages and previous experience of a CRM system would be an advantage.
Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- A proven track record in sales development with prospect accounts would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and deployment of an end to end sales process would be desirable
- Excellent reporting & networking skills.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets within specific deadlines.
- Gap analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques are also desirable
What we offer you:
- Attractive Package with Incentive Scheme
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance
- Training & Development in the role
- Opportunity to progress in organisation